This Olowalu Plantation House Wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty. Olowalu Plantation House is one of my favorite Maui wedding venues.
Olowalu Plantation House is a great Maui wedding venue for the following reasons:
1. Everything can happen there. The venue accomodates everything from getting ready all the way through the night time reception. No traveling mid way through the wedding preparation or event is needed, which makes the wedding day so much easier and less stressful.
2. The venue is right on the ocean with access to a jetty into the ocean for amazing bride and groom portraits surrounded by ocean. Nothing says Hawaii more than the ocean in your photos.
3. The venue is a traditional wooden Hawaii plantation home which feels like old Hawaii, not some modern day tourist hotel. There is character and charm.
4. There is air conditioning in the getting ready room for the bride. Its hot on Maui so this is wonderful for her to be comfortable prior to the ceremony.
5. An outdoors reception with twinkling lights is beautiful and lets you enjoy the sounds of the ocean and Hawaii instead of being inside in a room at hotel or other venue.
6. Olowalu has wonderful weather most of the time. Its probably the best bet for a no rain wedding day and reception in Hawaii.
7. The grounds are beautiful and lush. There are old trees and palm trees and beautiful green open spaces and a charming brick patio. The grounds feel lush and spacious for your guests.
8. The grounds allow for ample parking for guests and vendors and have easy access. That makes life simpler for everyone at the wedding and means less stress on a busy wedding day.
A gorgeous wedding with Unveiled Hawaii and Mandy Grace Designs. Featured on Style Me Pretty.